OPEN WATER – WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT DOES
by Dr. LawrenceWilson
© October 2020,LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
Allinformation in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment,prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. USES FOR OPEN WATER
III. MORE DETAILS
IV. RELATED TOPICS
Definition. Open water is water that has alarger bond angle than other types of water. The bond angle is the angle between the two hydrogen atomsin the H2O. The larger bond anglegives open water special properties.
Open water of the type discussedin this article is also unique in having many souls in it who are advanced andwho can and want to assist the healing of the earth.
Open water of the type discussedin this article has a very special property. It is able to attract to itself toxins of many kinds thatare inside peopleÕs bodies.
Then the souls who live in thewater are able to destroy the toxins or change them into a different form thatis less toxic and send them harmlessly into the earth or elsewhere.
TOXINS GATHERED BYOPEN WATER
The three main types of toxinsthat open water helps remove are toxic metals, toxic chemicals, and shapetoxins. Open water does not removetiny electronic implants and some chemical toxins that are too large to moveout of the body easily. These must be removed by a different method such asphysical removal or beaming them out of the body.
These toxins are among the leastwell known of the toxic substances in most peopleÕs body. They influence oneÕs thinking and causemany types of illness and weakness in the body. They are made of a very subtle physical material and arevery tiny. Everyone today hasmillions of them in their bodies.
They interact with the bodycells in unusual ways to change the activity of the cells. While they are tiny, in great enoughnumbers they cause many types of health and especially mental problems.
For example, they can attract aperson to drugs or sex, causing unusual addictions. They can weaken the body and cause cancers andinfections. They can change apersonÕs attitudes that affect their political views or many other mentalqualities.
Shape toxins are an importantpart of witchcraft. Some call thistype of toxin spells and curses.Witchcraft is a method of mental influencing used by the Rogues to control our planet.
The toxins are made in factorieson earth and out in space. Therogues train operatives who make sure that all humans on earth have millions ofthem and this weakens all bodies today.
Shape toxins have names such as hexes,tries, quints, squares and others.Each has a specific function and they are all deadly. For details, read ShapeScience and Witchcraft.
Women are somewhat more easilyinfluenced by shape toxins than men.The reason is that womenÕs bodies are more yin than those of most men. This is part of reason for the sexual order, a very controversial topicon this website. For details, readThe Sexual Order.
Yinis a physics concept and a very important one. It is a quality that means that tiny particles of matter inthe body or other material are moving more slowly, are in short supply, andtend to move in a more centrifugal direction. This gives a body a colder, more expanded and ÒlooserÓ orless organized quality.
Unfortunately, there is no wordin the English language for this quality.It is known, however, in ancient sciences such as acupuncture. Because there is no English word forit, we use the Hebrew word that is also used in Japanese and Chinese.
WHY THE BODIES AREALL VERY YIN TODAY
Today both menÕs and womenÕs bodiesare much too yin due to:
- severemalnutrition in most everyone from mineral depleted food, improper diets, bad eatinghabits such as eating while standing up or driving or working, thousands oftoxic chemicals in the food, and very weak digestion in most people.
- electromagneticstress fromusing devices such as cell phones, computers and television sets. Other sources are proximity to cellphone, radio, and television towers.In addition, the rogues have placed millions of machines that generateharmful electromagnetic frequencies everywhere on earth. Some are being cleared at this time,but they number in the trillions.All are quite dangerous for health.
- ionizingradiation fromnuclear plant emissions, nuclear weapons testing and the overuse ofx-rays. CT scans are among theworst medical procedures. Theygive a person about 300-400 times the dose of radiation as a simple chestx-ray. Please avoid them! Most are not needed, no matter whatdoctors say.
- congenital yin. All bodies are also more yin today because most women haveexperienced rape that damages their bodies in a way that causes the children tobe born more yin.
- infections of all kinds in all the bodiesalso make the bodies more yin.
- yin attitudes in many people also cause thebodies to be more yin. The worstof these is fear, which the rogues encourage and teach in hundreds of waystoday.
A SERIOUS FAILUREOF ALL THE HEALTH PROFESSIONS
The serious health problemscaused by overly yin bodies are completely ignored by both the medical and thenatural healing professions. It isone of their worst failings.
In fact, most of their therapiesand healing modalities make the problem much worse. These include the use of drugs and surgery, herbs, randomvitamin and mineral supplements, intravenous solutions of all kinds, x-rays andother scans, homeopathy, chelation therapy, use of baths and other so-callednatural therapies, and more.
Development requires that the bodies become much more yang – theopposite of the quality of yin.Paying attention to this is one of the unique and most important aspectsof development science. Fordetails, read Yin Disease and the otherarticles on this website about yin and yang.
II. USES FOR OPENWATER
The two ways to use open waterwith a development program are for toxin removal and drinking a little ofit. Here are details:
1. TOXIN REMOVAL
Thisis the main use of open water with a development program. Here is how to use it:
1. At your feet whilesleeping: Place one or twopreferably large bottles about six inches away from where your feet are whenyou sleep.
- If you are overabout 6 feet tall, put the bottle(s) on a chair or small table placed at thefoot of the bed.
- If you are lessthan about 6 feet tall, you can put the bottle(s) under the covers at the footof the bed.
- The bottle(s) mustbe at or near the height of your feet.Do not place the bottle(s) on the floor, unless your mattress is verythin and you sleep very close to the floor, as on a thin pad.
- If you use twobottles, put the second one directly behind the first one. It will draw more powerfully thisway. There is little or no benefitto using more than 2 bottles.
2. At your feet during the day: Ifyou sit in one place for more than a few minutes during the day, placeone or two bottles of open water about six inches away from your big toes whileyou sit at your work desk, or while sitting anywhere. The bottles can sit on the floor. If you use more than one, put the second one directly behindthe first one for a more powerful effect.
CAUTION. Do not sleep with a jar of open water near the upper part ofyour body, such as the shoulders or head. This will move subtle energy upward from your feet to yourhead, which is the opposite of the proper flow of subtle energy.
What you will feel. Afew people do not feel anything when they place a bottle of open water neartheir feet. Many, however, willsoon feel a slight tingling sensation in their toes or feet. This is a movement of subtle energydownward from the head to the feet that helps speed up development and helpsremove toxins.
Stopping and starting: If you remain with the bottle or bottlesclose to your feet for a few hours, the tingling sensation will continue for afew hours and then suddenly it will stop for an hour or so. Then it will resume again. It will stop again after a few hoursfor an hour or so and then resume.
This is normal and ishow the water functions in this application. The action of the water stops after a time in order for thesouls in the water to cleanse the water of toxins.
This is very powerful method of toxinremoval for less developed bodies, which includes most everyone today. Eventually, this method stops working,but only after one has been on a development program for more than about 30years.
2. DRINKING OPENWATER
This is less important, so wedonÕt stress this use of open water.However, everyone can benefit their health by adding about 10-12 dropsto every liter or quart of your regular drinking water. Reasons for drinking a small quantityof open water each day are the following properties of this water:
1. A wettingagent. This means it makes water more able tocarry nutrients, oxygen and everything else into the cells of the body. This property also assists the removalof all waste products out of the cells.
The effect is to amplify thepotency of nutrients, hormones, minerals, and even drugs. It occurs due to the structure of thewater.
2. A disinfectant. Open water does not support the growth of most bacteria,viruses, parasites and other harmful organisms. It is somewhat like hydrogen peroxide in this regard. The main reason is that it vibrates ata very high rate. The vibration istoo high for the survival of most bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and otherharmful micro-organisms.
Also, the water is very low inminerals, and this discourages microbial growth.
3.De-densification or etherealization of the body. Open water helps remove toxins that make the body too denseand of a low vibration. This is anextension of qualities number one and two above.
III. MORE DETAILSABOUT OPEN WATER
WHERE TO GET OPEN WATER
The best source we knowof is to buy some Ice Age Premium Glacialspring water. This is an openwater from Canada. It is availablefrom Amazon.com and perhaps other websites. Preferably buy the large size (1 liter or 33.8 fluidounces).
Another somewhat openwater is Iceland Spring spring water. It is not quite as good as Ice Agewater, but it is somewhat open.Only use this water if you cannot obtain the Ice Age Premium Glacialwater.
CAUTION. Both these spring waters are very low in minerals. Drinking too much will demineralizeyour body. Do not drink them asyour regular drinking water. Justadd about 10-12 drops per liter or per quart to your regular drinking water.
3. One can buy amachine to make open water. It issold by John Ellis in New York.However, we do not recommend his machine. It is hard to use and too expensive.
OTHER USES FOR OPEN WATER
1. As a carrier agent: Openwater will carry other substances into your body very efficiently. In this regard, it is like DMSO(dimethylsulfoxide), a more toxic chemical that has this property as well.
Therefore, if youtake liquid remedies of any kind, you may add a drop of open water to theproduct, and it will be carried into the body faster and more efficiently.
2. As a carrier agent topically: Open water will also move creams,lotions, and salves into the body through the skin faster. You may add a drop or two of open waterto the cream or product you wish to apply to your skin before putting theproduct on the skin.
3. As a carrier agent for vaginalimplants, coffee enemas, eye drops or nose drops: Adding a few drops of open water to an enema or VCIwill make the procedure more effective.
4. For plants: Open wateris fabulous for all plants. Itwill not hurt any of them. Justadd a few drops or more of it to your bucket or watering can before you wateryour plants. This will help theplants absorb more nutrients from the water and from the soil in which theplant lives.
5. For animals: Openwater is excellent as a carrier agent for all animal food and animalsupplements and medications. Justadd a few drops of it to all pet food and liquid medications for animals. You may also add about five drops to adog or catÕs water bowl. This willhelp the health of the animal.
1. Do not use openwater as your daily drinking water. It is too lowin minerals and will eventually demineralize the body.
2. Store open water in a glass, plastic orceramic container. Metalcontainers are not as good.
3. Never leave open water near your head when you sleep or spend timeresting. This will draw energyupward from your body to your head and this is not the correct flow of subtleenergy through your body.
4. Ideally, do not store open water in containers with rubber orsilicone seals. The water willpick up odors from the seal and will not taste as good. However, the water is still perfectlygood.
5. For babies andchildren. Open water is never for children andbabies to drink as their main water because it is too low in minerals.
IV. RELATED TOPICS
PHYSICAL AND OTHERPROPERTIES OF OPEN WATER
Bond angle. Water is a triangular moleculemade of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen. This is a very unique arrangement in which the hydrogenatoms repel each other, creating a peculiar phenomenon called the bond angle orhydrogen bond angle. Most water has a bond angle between thetwo hydrogen atoms of about 94-100¡.
Open water has a bond anglebetween the hydrogen atoms of about 110-114¡. Thus the water molecule itself, or H2O, is more open, forwhich reason it is called open water.This is the secret to many, though not all of its properties.
A reduced boiling point and easier todissociate into hydrogen and oxygen.This interesting property has many possible industrial uses, and is usedin the body as well to hydrate and oxygenate it better. In other words, it is possible that thebody can dissociate the water molecule to free an atom of oxygen much easierwith this water.
HOW TO STORE OPENWATER
IceAge or Iceland Spring water will keep well in the plastic bottle in which itcomes for about two years. Afterthat, it may not work and is best thrown away and replaced with a fresh bottle.
If you store open water for morethan about two months, it may lose a little of its ability to pull energydownward. In this case, exposing the bottle to direct sunlight by putting itoutside for about one minute can make the water work better for pulling energydownward. However, it will workeven without exposure to sunlight.
You could also place a bottle ofit inside your house in a window with sun exposure. In that case, leave it in the sun for 5 minutes.
What to drink. Most all adults need to drink at least three quarts of water daily.Sparkling or carbonated water is okay. Other beverages donot count. Children needproportionately less depending on their weight and size.
The best types ofwater are either spring water or carbon-only or sand-only filtered tap water. The best type of water to drink is quality spring water. Either buy it at the grocery store orhealth food store, or visit www.findaspring.com. There you may find a spring near you where you can getspring water free of charge.
The next best type of water isusually carbon-filtered tap water, even if filtered with an inexpensive filtersuch as a Britta pitcher filter, sold in the supermarkets. The trouble is that tap water is loadedwith toxic metals and chemicals in some areas, so it is not quite as good as aquality spring water. Also, insome nations, tap water is not safe to drink at all.
Do not worry about the plasticjugs in which spring and distilled water are sold. I am familiar with the problem, but it is not a major issue,in my experience. Plasticpoisoning from reverse osmosis water is far worse.
Drinking water toavoid. Avoid all reverse osmosis water,Òdrinking waterÓ, Òpurified waterÓ, Aqua Fina, Dasani and others made withreverse osmosis water. This typeof water does not seem to hydrate the body as well. It appears that the plastic RO membrane damages the water insome way. Also, one gets plastictoxicity from the RO membrane – much worse than any residue from drinkingspring water from plastic bottles.Also, RO water is demineralized and will remove minerals from the bodyand not provide any.
Avoid distilledwater. The reason is that it is lackingminerals, which everyone needs today.
Avoid artificiallyalkalinized waterfrom alkaline water machines and other sources. The water is usually passed over platinum plates, andplatinum is one of the most toxic metals in existence. Alkaline water is also too yin inmacrobiotic terminology. This isokay for a short time, but not for more than a month or two.
Many people areslightly dehydrated today. Either:
1. They do not drink enoughspring water or carbon-filtered tap water.
2. They drink RO or other waterthat unbalances them or does not hydrate them well.
3. They consume substances thatcause dehydration. These includeany alcohol, sugars (including fruit orjuices) and/or caffeine.
For more details about drinkingwater, read Water For Drinking on this site.
Home| Hair Analysis| Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses| About Dr. Wilson | Contact Us | The Free BasicProgram